Tuesday, December 17, 2013

In Arizona

Wow.  we were so tired last might (because we got almost no sleep the night before) that we were in bed and sound asleep by 8 pm.  So naturally we woke up at 4 am.  That meant that even with taking our time we were on the road by 6 am.  We were planning on spending the night at a rest area outside of Needles.  We got there at 1 pm and it was full.  So we decided to go on.  The problem is that there was no place to stop for the next 140 miles.  So we made it into Arizona by dark.  That was a long day - 460 miles.  More than we usually do. 

And let me reiterate, never go camping without your mechanic.  At about noon today bob was filling the gas tank and asked me to go into the store to get the receipt.  I got out and slammed the door behind me.  I heard a funny noise but kept going.  When I got back I tried to open the door to the living area.  It won't open.  bob yelled at me that it wasn't broken then tried himself and realized that it was.  So when we get to Phoenix he will fix it. 

We are now very tired and going to bed.  Night night.

No comments:

Post a Comment