Friday, December 20, 2013

We brought the rain

Yesterday was a busy day.  we got the rv washed on the outside and I cleaned it up on the inside.  In the midst of all this, Bob started complaining that he was not feeling very good.  I think he had another bout of afib and I think it was because he had worked so hard the day before.  So I made him take it real easy.  but that was hard.  There was so much that he wanted to do.  He feels guilty for not doing his share.  I get it, but he won't be able to do any of it if he doesn't allow himself to get better. 

But we had a good dinner and a good night's sleep.  It started raining during the night and everything was wet this morning.  It was wet and chilly (58 degrees was the high here).  I decided that it was time to get my exercise back on target.  So I went off to a class at LA Fitness.  I was apprehensive that something would go wrong with my multistate membership.  but no problem.  I recognized one of the others in the class.  I knew her from 2 years ago.  I also recognized the instructor.  that felt good.  What didn't feel good was how out of shape I have gotten.  I will have to work hard at this again.

After lunch Bob decided he should take a nap.  I took that opportunity to take a walk to the nearby mall.  Nice walk.   It hasn't changed much at all in the last two years. 

It is too chilly to be outside so we are sitting inside and reading and doing puzzles.  Bob says that he is feeling better today and feels like he is starting to heal again.  Yeah.  One step at a time. 

1 comment: