Wednesday, December 18, 2013

We are here.

Bob did not sleep well last night.  But we both got enough sleep to keep going.  We got up this morning, had coffee and sweet rolls or breakfast cookies and were on our way.  We got to the park at 9:30 and the office does not open until 10.  so we unhooked the car and waited.  We were both pretty apprehensive about how we were going to set up.  But it went very well.  We are all hooked up.  I got groceries.  I got the car washed.  I made arrangements for Betsy to be washed.  I made arrangements for Bob to get his blood work done.  It is amazing.  Bob is doing so good.  He could not have done what he did just a week ago.  I know that he is tired, but he is able to do it all without much pain.  Tomorrow I will take an exercise class and get back on my diet.  Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment